Sunday 24 July 2005

Sounds painful!?

Bleary eyed, I entered the breakfast room. One thing on my mind - a toasted bagel. Out of the corner of my eye I spied two friends from Kendal (Johny and Leila). How bizarre!? It was really nice to see some familiar faces and exchange our stories.

9:22am - the road trip starts!

We start by heading west on the I-90. The first pitstop was the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden - Will burnt his ass - I'll let him explain! We then took a slight detour to drive through a little town called "Lee". It has the tallest wooden spire in America!

Will then took the wheel... We had lunch at Roy Roger's - Will's fries came in a cardboard gun holster!!

We arrived in Niagara Falls, dumped our bags and went to catch a free bus to the Falls. We missed it and decided to walk. It was the wrong decision - it took us hours!

I was less than impressed when we first arrived, so we went for some food at a local quirky diner. After which there was a firework display over the Falls - they looked more impressive when they were lit up.

Finally we made sure we caught the free bus home!

Mileage = 487.3 miles

No comments: