Monday 9 August 2004

Expedition Epilogue

On the bus I had some time to think about what we had achieved...

When Alistair first suggested the trip, I thought that sounds like an adventure! Skiing across the white snow with the sun shining down on us... errrrr... well it didn't quite work out like that!

The weather made our trip a lot more difficult than I have expected, but I guess that's the nature of the beast.

We looked after ourselves well and I am confident that, if needed, we could have gone on longer.

I guess I went on this adventure to find my limits and, at times, I was definitely pushed to mine.

I lose my temper far too easily, which is something I shall have to remedy.

I feel proud of what we have accomplished and I look forward to our next adventure :)

Total Distance = 137.7 km

Total Time = 10 days 19 hours 25 minutes

No comments: